By using the website, you consent to the processing of data about you by PHREEK Solutions in the manner and for the purposes set out in this section.
When you visit PHREEK Solutions, we pass one or more “cookies” to your computer system. Cookies merely enable us to identify you as a unique user and associate information you have freely provided in connection with your using our products and services.
PHREEK Solutions, like many other companies, use web advertising systems that utilise advertising cookies to improve your online experience, including the display of relevant advertising and content on non-affiliated third party websites. As you browse PHREEK Solutions’ website, cookies may be placed on your computer which could be used by our advertising partners to present you with advertising or content on other sites based on your previous interaction with PHREEK Solutions’ website. These web advertising systems our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.
What do we want all this information for?
Through the PHREEK Solutions site you can get to know what PHREEK Solutions does and who we are. We just want to get to know you too. The information you provide may be used:
- To keep you informed of any administration, enhancement or development occurring with phreek.com.au, to ensure you are aware of any changes which may affect our delivery of, or your ability to use the site;
- To provide you with information about new opportunities available from PHREEK Solutions, which we feel may be of interest to you (you can always ask us to stop sending you information);
- To advise you of special offers which have come to our attention from other providers which we believe may be of interest to you. (You can always ask us to stop sending you information);
We will provide information about you if we have received your consent or:
- If required by law; or
- If PHREEK Solutions suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been or is being engaged in or maybe engaged in and the disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist in the investigation of the matter; or
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of its functions.